From: public-webapps-request@w3.org [mailto:public-webapps-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Robin Berjon
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 2:42 PM
To: Marcos Caceres
Cc: public-webapps
Subject: Re: [widgets] rename View Mode Media Feature spec

On May 18, 2010, at 10:45 , Marcos Caceres wrote:
> Can we please rename the View Mode Media Feature to "The 'view-mode' media feature"? The current name of the spec is confusing [me].

Ooh, a naming discussion!

I'll be completely honest: I couldn't care less. Since you want it, if no one else objects I'll make the change.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/

Access Systems Germany GmbH
Essener Strasse 5  |  D-46047 Oberhausen
HRB 13548 Amtsgericht Duisburg
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Kiyoyasu Oishi, Tomonori Watanabe, Yusuke Kanda

www.access-company.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments hereto may contain information that is privileged or confidential, and is intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any disclosure, copying or distribution of the information by anyone else is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this document in error, please notify us promptly by responding to this e-mail. Thank you.