Re: CORS Header Filtering?

Yes,

The simplest argument I can give is that we (server admins) are trusted
to set the CORS headers, but not to remove any headers we don't want an
XHR request to see - this is frankly ridiculous.

CORS and same origin rules have already closed off the web and made
*true* client side applications almost impossible, in addition it's
planned to remove headers which are vital for many applications to work.
Including many headers that are vital to the way the web works and part
of the HTTP spec for very good reasons.

Can't happen, not good, no argument could ever change my opinion on
this, and it definitely needs changed.

AtomPub 5.3: Creating a Resource
..If the Member Resource was created successfully, the server
responds with a status code of 201 and a *Location* header that
contains the IRI of the newly created Entry Resource.

You can't seriously block REST, the design of the web - this is ridiculous.

Nathan