Re: [IndexedDB] Granting storage quotas

nikunj, i agree with what jeremy said. i think we need each storage API to
be able to specify what kind of storage it needs (and i'm trying to add an
optional flag for that to WebSQLDatabases, which is your option #1). in
addition to that, i think we need an API that would allow an app to request
persistent storage up front independent of the specific storage APIs the app
will use (your option #3?), but it doesn't look like that is going anywhere.

dumi