Re: [IndexedDB] Granting storage quotas

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 7:39 AM, Nikunj Mehta <nikunj@o-micron.com> wrote:
> Could we create an additional optional parameter for an open request with
> the type of permanence required? Or is it not a good idea?

I don't think we can expose the type of permanence to the user in any
sort of sane way.  The fact that we have to bug the user at all for
permanent storage is already bad, but necessary.

As long as everyone thinks it's fine to expose an identical user
interface for all types of permanent storage, then I'm cool with it.
(I don't see any problem with doing so, given the types of permanence
listed earlier.)

~TJ