Re: [IndexedDB] Granting storage quotas

This way of thinking is incompatible with offline web apps.  If I'm offline
and I "send" and email, it needs to stay queued up to send until I'm
reconnected to the internet.

Anyone wanting to debate whether or not the UA should be free to clean up
"persistent storage" without asking the user should read
http://lists.whatwg.org/htdig.cgi/whatwg-whatwg.org/2009-August/thread.html#22289
and
the various other threads it spawned first and only re-start things if they
have new information to add.