Re: Widget Signature modification proposal (revised)

Andreas

The intent of the proposed change is to remove ambiguity and thus
enable interop - not to make it more complicated.

I think having a clear profile with fewer choices should make it
simpler for implementation.

This may be on the agenda for the call this Thursday.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia