Re: [selectors-api] Summary of Feature Requests for v2

Sean Hogan wrote:
>> http://krijnhoetmer.nl/irc-logs/whatwg/20090922#l-1111
>
> I couldn't see where it was needed, only that it was possible in jQuery.
> I still can't think of any NodeLists that this could usefully be applied
> to that couldn't be achieved with a single querySelectorAll(). At least
> until we can create arbitrary NodeLists.

It would simplify the issues that John described in his last e-mail, but
the exact use cases aren't entirely clear which is making finding and
determining the most appropriate solution difficult.  I'm hoping John
can answer this question.

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/