Re: [selectors-api] Summary of Feature Requests for v2

Lachlan Hunt wrote:
> Sean Hogan wrote:
>> I think a couple of those features are pretty low priority:
>>
>> - I don't see the point of collective queries on NodeLists.
>> Are there any references for the proposal?
>> Otherwise I can't think of any useful queries that can't already be
>> achieved with a single querySelectorAll().
>
> It was discussed a couple of days ago in IRC. It's based on the
> functionality provided and needed by javascript libraries.

Sorry, I forgot to provide the link.  The relevant discussion is spread
out quite a bit throughout this log, beginning here.

http://krijnhoetmer.nl/irc-logs/whatwg/20090922#l-1111

I've highlighted the relevant parts.

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software