Re: [widgets] P&C the following should be a note

On Aug 28, 2009, at 5:24 AM, ext Robin Berjon wrote:

> On Aug 27, 2009, at 17:22 , Marcos Caceres wrote:
>> [[
>> Note: A user agent that supports the [Widgets-APIs] specification
>> will expose any declared preference to the author at runtime via
>> scripting in the manner described in the [Widgets-APIs]
>> specification.
>> ]]
>
> +1

I agree the assertion Marcos cited should not be a requirement for a P
+C UA.

The proposed text above above would address this bug but I think
"will" is too strong for this non-normative text and "may" would
probably be more appropriate.

Additionally, the use of *author* in the above is confusing; why is
this particular Actor relevant in this context and how would a Widget
runtime UA know about this Actor.

-Regards, Art Barstow