Re: [widgets] Draft Agenda for 2 July 2009 Voice Conference

Regretively, I did not get time to draw up the list of todo's today
for P&C. I will have it ready for the teleconf and can provide a quick
summary during the call. Good news is that well over half the feedback
has been responded to and the DoC is mostly up-to-date.

Marcos

--
Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au