Re: [widgets] Screenshots and case sensitive file names

Hi,
I've decided that having the screenshots at the root of the widget (or
at the root of localized folders) is just messy. Also, the naming
convention will probably confuse authors, so I've created a screenshot
element for consideration.

[[

The screenshot Element
A screenshot is a file inside the widget resource that graphically
represents the widget in a running state.

Context in which this element may be used:
 In the widget element.

Occurrences:
 Zero or more.

Expected children:
 none.

Attributes
src: Required. A valid path that points to a file inside the widget resource.

Usage Example

<widget xmlns="http://www.w3.org/ns/widgets">
  <screenshot src="/screenshots/mainscreen.jpg"/>
  <screenshot src="/screenshots/level1.jpg"/>
</widget>
]]

I considered adding a "preferred" attribute, but then decided that
it's first declared is most preferred, and so on. This will be
reflected in the order in which the screenshots are stored in the
configuration defaults (i.e., I'll make it explicit that screenshots
should be stored and presented in the order they appear in the
document).

WDYT?

Kind regards,
Marcos