Re: [selectors-api] Selectors API I18N Review...

Phillips, Addison wrote:
> However, I18N feels that our two WGs can construct a useful,
> informative, small, and relatively-painless bit of text to allow you
> to proceed. Please let us know if you think this an appropriate way
> to address this issue or if we can assist in any way to help you guys
> out.

I'm willing to consider any proposal that the i18n WG comes up with.
But in the mean time, it would useful if you could clarify the issue for
me by providing a rough indication of what kind of information you
intend the not to convey, and the audience (i.e. authors, implementers,
other?) that it intends to benefit.  This will then allow me to more
easily evaluate and potentially tweak the proposal when it comes.

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/