Re: Using W3C widgets in a web container: two implementations contrasted

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 4:55 PM, Scott Wilson
<scott.bradley.wilson@gmail.com> wrote:
> Indeed; however as the difference is so small in practice, we thought it
> worthwhile to pursue a solution based on the W3C work, rather than use a
> proprietary solution. At the spec level, it only really requires one extra
> API method.

Ok, that's really encouraging to hear. Although we haven't focused on
the same problem space, it's great to hear that the specification was
still applicable.

Kind regards,
Marcos

--