CfC to publish Errata for Element Traversal Recommendation; deadline February 2

WebApps WG Members - this is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish
the Element Traversal errata as proposed by Cameron:

  <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2009JanMar/
0168.html>

As with all of our CfCs, positive response is preferred and
encouraged and silence will be assumed to be assent. The deadline for
comments is Feb 2.

-Regards, Art Barstow

Begin forwarded message: