Re: [widgets] dig sig RelaxNG schema

Kai

XML Signature 1.1 is specified using XML Schema [1].  XML Signature
1.1 has a draft RNG schema [2].  We did not develop an rnc grammar for
widget signature.

The XML Security WG started to work on an XML Signature 1.1 RNG schema
[2] but since we do not have deep expertise in the group we have not
progressed this yet. However the tests from XML Signature Second
Edition validated against it. We received some feedback about using
different styles of RNG schema authoring which we do not have much
expertise in the group to process -  If you are able to help get the
schema correct that would be helpful. It is on our list of things to
do to attempt to improve it, if we can get help.

Is having RNG/RNC schema important? Can you or someone in the WebApps
working group please help, perhaps by reviewing our RNG schema
document and suggesting improvements?

I'm copying this message with the XML Security WG.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair XML Security WG