From: marcosscaceres@gmail.com [mailto:marcosscaceres@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Marcos Caceres
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 6:03 PM
To: Marcin Hanclik
Cc: public-webapps
Subject: Re: [widgets] P&C Last Call comments, 7

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 10:41 AM, Marcin
Hanclik<Marcin.Hanclik@access-company.com> wrote:
> "Step 7
> 10. For each element in the elements list, if the element is one of the following:
> A description element:
>
>    If this is not the first description element encountered, then the user agent must ignore the element and its child nodes. Stop processing this element ... "
> My point is:
> This sentence:
>
> "If this is not the first description element encountered, then the user agent must ignore the element and its child nodes."
> Is descriptive.
>
> Whereas this sentence:
> "Stop processing this element ... "
>
> is imperative following the mode from:
> " For each element in the elements list, if the element is one of the following:
> A description element:
> "
>
> So I would just align the text to be either descriptive or all imperative for consistency.

If you can live with it, I think I will leave this as is.

--
Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au

Access Systems Germany GmbH
Essener Strasse 5  |  D-46047 Oberhausen
HRB 13548 Amtsgericht Duisburg
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Michel Piquemal, Tomonori Watanabe, Yusuke Kanda

www.access-company.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments hereto may contain information that is privileged or confidential, and is intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any disclosure, copying or distribution of the information by anyone else is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this document in error, please notify us promptly by responding to this e-mail. Thank you.