Re: [widgets] What does it mean to have an unavailable API

> On Mon, 08 Jun 2009 20:34:14 +0200, Marcos Caceres<marcosc@opera.com>  wrote:
>> I still have no clue what requestFeature() does/means. The again, I
>> have not read the Bondi spec regarding that.
>
> On Mon, 08 Jun 2009 20:34:19 +0200, Marcos Caceres<marcosc@opera.com>  wrote:
>> Yes, that was the design. If requestFeature() is introduced,<feature>
>> is basically useless.
>
> Now I'm confused.

hehe, join the club:)

But seriously, requestFeature() is some BONDI thing so we should not be
discussing it here. Web Apps does not specify this anywhere: It has no
bearing on the work Web Apps is doing and should not be discussed in the
context of Widgets or within this working group. It may, however, become
a topic of discussion for DAP in the future; but, again, it has
absolutely nothing to do with W3C widgets.