Re: [widgets] Public keys in widgets URI scheme?

The notion seems to be that an "instance" of a widget can survive
several invocations -- e.g., the Luxembourg weather widget I run today
is the same "instance" as the Luxembourg weather widget I ran before
the last reboot, but a different "instance" from the one that shows me
the Boston weather.

--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>