Re: [widgets] Public keys in widgets URI scheme?

I suspect that that's a discrepancy between what the spec says, and
what it's meant to say.

However, there is indeed a choice to be made between having a single
"origin" for all widgets signed with the same key (with corresponding
mutual access rights), having a boundary between different widgets
signed with the same key, and having a boundary between widget
instances.

While I really like the "public-key-as-origin" idea, I wonder whether
the most conservative path for the current round of widget
specifications isn't to just stick to the random per-instance (!)
origin, and relax later.

Cheers,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>