Re: [widgets] dig sig and requirements ready for pub!

Kai, Frederick,

On May 7, 2009, at 10:35 AM, Hirsch Frederick (Nokia-CIC/Boston) wrote:

> I assume this issue is closed with no need to add this text, given the
> subsequent thread. If this is incorrect please note that on the list.

I think this is not correct.

My interpretation of Kai's response of:

[[
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2009AprJun/
0496.html>

Ok, I'm fine with Frederick's response. Thank you,
]]

was an indication that he agreed with Frederick's proposal to add the
qualification:

[[
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2009AprJun/
0477.html>

We can add, "A signer MUST place the dsp:Identifier signature property
into the signature when generating the signature." if necessary.
]]

Kai - please clarify your position.

-Regards, Art Barstow