[widgets] Call for Additional Editor(s) for P&C spec

Hi All - as you can see from Marcos list below, there are still
several open items that must be completed before we publish LCWD#2 of
the P&C spec.

Given the relatively aggressive schedule we have to complete this
spec [1], this is a Call for Additional Editors for the P&C spec.

If you are interested, please let us know and include those items
below you agree to address.

-Regards, Art Barstow