Re: [widgets] Identifying all security related issues with "core" Widgets specs

On 27 Apr 2009, at 15:47, Arthur Barstow wrote:

> Note the so-called widget URI scheme spec is not a high priority for
> us at the moment and AFAIK, none of these 3 specs has a normative
> dependency on such a scheme.

 From the top of my head, the largest issue I'm available of is indeed
the one around absolutizing URI references and generating origins.  In
other words:

- How are relative URI references absolutized?
- How do widgets interact with the HTML5 security policy?

Thanks,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>