Re: [widgets] Agenda for 23 April 2009 Voice Conference

> d. What needs to be done before this spec is "feature-complete" and
> ready for Last Call WD publication?

address editorial comments from Mark, as posted on list
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2009AprJun/0256.html
can edit this today.

Agree to coordination published update of Signature Properties, thus
remove section 9 from widget signature
http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-digsig/#sigproperties

any other comments received that we might have missed?

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia