Re: [webidl] DOMString

Conceivably the language could be a relatively simple and broad
statement along the lines of:
"Any type conversions needed for a language binding should occur
before an API function is called, if a type conversion fails for any
reason the call should be aborted"

However this doesn't address the issue of callbacks that throw
exceptions, or returns incorrect types leading to an exception on type
conversion, etc, etc

--Oliver