Re: [widgets] dropping Asynchronous HTTP Requests and Storage

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 8:48 AM, Scott Wilson
<scott.bradley.wilson@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 6 Apr 2009, at 15:33, Anne van Kesteren wrote:
>
>> You will have this problem regardless of how you solve this issue if you
>> do not also require a specific scripting language, markup language, etc.
>

> It seems to be rather strongly _implied_ that widgets will use HTML,
> ECMAScript and CSS...

Could we also similarly imply that the .localStorage API also be
implemented? This is especially easy now that localStorage is becoming
its own spec [1].

/ Jonas

[1] http://dev.w3.org/html5/webstorage/