Fwd: Regarding DOM 3 Tests Format

Hey Chaals, What makes you think that your pious and arrogant attitude
makes you a moderator?  You have no right to dictate what I can say.

And this:

Garrett Smith <dhtmlkitchen@gmail.com>
cc	Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>,
Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>,
"mike@w3.org" <mike@w3.org>

Is *not* "Private mail".  Only you would know why you mailed multiple
people and called it "private". I'm putting this on the list so we can
see what kind of person "Chaals" is.

It looks like you took it upon yourself to go out of your way to
describe me as inappropriate, accusatory, counter-productive and
attacking. You then asked me to stick to "demonstrable" facts.

We don't really know why you did this.   I pointed out the OP's
mistakes, asked him some questions, and followed with my opinion of
the relevance of YUI Test (Re Hallvord's Comments).  Nobody should
discourage code reviews. Especially not for code that is supposed to
be taken seriously.

Garrett