Re: Need reviewers for Cameron's Web IDL tests

Le mardi 17 septembre 2013 à 07:10 -0400, Arthur Barstow a écrit :
> Last month, Cameron submitted over 125 test files for Web IDL (Thanks
> very much Cameron!). The tests are in [PR-271] with a http mirror at
> [Mirror-271].
>
> Travis, Philippe, Dom and I agreed to review many of the tests but we
> still have one set of test files - [Set-5] ~25 test files - for which we
> have no committed reviewer.

FWIW, I have finished reviewing my set of test cases (in case that helps
motivate others :); I even reduced by one the list of test files in
Set-5 :)

I have been very impressed by what Cameron put together; also, I hope a
lot of the ideas behind these cases will find their way in
idlharness.js.

Beyond the piecemeal review of test cases, WebApps will need to
determine what to do for the WebIDL features that have no or limited
usage/test:
http://w3c-test.org/web-platform-tests/submissions/271/WebIDL/tests/submissions/heycam/notes.txt

Dom