Re: FW: Registration for Test the Web Forward Shenzhen at TPAC Now Open!

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 07:35:04 -0400
To: "Gary Kačmarčík (Кошмарчик)" <garykac@google.com>
CC: "public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org" <public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org>
On 10/9/13 8:34 PM, ext Gary Kačmarčík (Кошмарчик) wrote:
> I was interested in attending (and talk with folks about testing
> keyboard events), but I won't be arriving in Shenzhen until Sunday.

Please note WebApps scheduled at least the afternoon of Tuesday November
12 for testing [1] (and perhaps the entire day can be devoted to testing
depending on a number of factors).

Note too the Browser and Tools WG is meeting Nov 11/12 and their
WebDriver work could be relevant to your testing needs as well as some
of WebApps' other specs. If anyone thinks we should try to schedule some
"joint meeting time" with that group, please speak up and I will pursue it.

-Thanks, AB

[1]
<http://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/November2013Meeting#Agenda_Tuesday_November_12>