FW: Registration for Test the Web Forward Shenzhen at TPAC Now Open!

Are any WebApps people attending TestTWF-Shenzhen?

(Unfortunately, I won't arrive in Shenzhen in time to make it.)

From: ext Rebecca Hauck [rhauck@adobe.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 8:01 PM
To: public-testtwf@w3.org
Subject: Registration for Test the Web Forward Shenzhen at TPAC Now Open!

Hi all,

We've just opened up registration for our third TestTWF event in China.  The event is scheduled on November 9 as part of the W3C's annual TPAC conference, held this year in Shenzhen.  If you're in the area, please join us for a rare opportunity to learn from and hack with browser engineers and spec editors from around the world.  Delicious food, drinks, and a great time is promised to all who attend.

When: Saturday, November 9 2013 9am-7pm
Where: Wuzhou Guest House (TPAC conference venue) Shenzhen, China
Why: To Make the Web a Better Place

Event Page: http://testthewebforward.org/
Register: https://testtwf-shenzhen-2013.eventbrite.com/

Space is limited so register soon.

To our many subscribers & friends in China - please help us spread the word!

Weibo: @TestTheWebForward  / #testtwf
Twitter: @testthewebfwd  / #testtwf

Cheers,
Rebecca & the Test the Web Forward Team