From: Odin Hørthe Omdal [mailto:odinho@opera.com]
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2013 10:33 PM
To: public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org
Subject: Re: Fwd: ACTION-681: Ask Tina to remove the IE column from the SSE implementation report (Web Applications Working Group)

On Fri, May 3, 2013, at 9:43, James Graham wrote:
> On 05/03/2013 04:10 AM, Zhao, Tina wrote:
> > [Tina]
> > https://github.com/Honry/event-source/commit/7e56d66560f5046cab5bea0

> > 581d0a39c889ed2c4
>
> Right, you didn't quite go the final step and actually turn this into
> a pull request, as far as I can see. If you don't do this it's hard to
> review and merge.

Also, it's against the old abandoned repo. We use web-platform-tests for everything now, this is where the SSE tests are now kept:

https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/tree/master/eventsource

I can see if we can delete the event-source repo so that it becomes less confusing! :-)

--
  Odin Hørthe Omdal
  odinho@opera.com