Re: Tests for "HTML5 Web Messaging"

On Feb 28, Alex started a 1-month RfR for Web Messaging tests [1].

Given there is non-zero cost to support duplicate tests (e.g. review,
maintenance, testing, etc.), Simon - would you please identify the set
of Opera's tests that do not overlap Microsoft's tests?

-Thanks, Art

[1]
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps-testsuite/2013Feb/0026.html>