RE: Call for Test Results for Web Sockets 9-Sep-2012 CR

OK. I'll get around to HTML'ing the results.

Regarding results for other browsers we prefer that other vendors provide their results.

-----Original Message-----
From: Arthur Barstow [mailto:art.barstow@nokia.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 5, 2013 3:57 AM
To: Ken Reed; Ms2ger @ Mozilla
Cc: public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org
Subject: Re: Call for Test Results for Web Sockets 9-Sep-2012 CR

On 3/4/13 3:04 PM, ext Ken Reed wrote:

> Art,
>
> Attached are the test results of executing the approved tests against
> IE10.

OK, that's great.

Please note that with respect to the Implementation Report for CR, the document must be in HTML or use WebApps' wiki. Here are a couple of
examples: <http://www.w3.org/2012/04/navigation_timing_cr_results.html>,
<http://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/Interop/WebStorage>.

> All tests pass with the exception of the last one which based on the
> errors I suspect is having an infrastructure issue. Perhaps the test
> author could investigate further.

The eventhandlers test (and constructors) was submitted by Mozilla's Ms2ger:

<http://w3c-test.org/webapps/WebSockets/tests/approved/eventhandlers.html>

> I'd be happy to consolidate results into one report as other venders
> submit their results.

OK, and I think it is fine if you submit data for other browsers too (others have previously done this).

-AB