Re: Proposal to move WebApps' tests to github [Was: Re: Opera's SSE Tests on GitHub]

On Mon, 21 Jan 2013 15:45:08 +0100, Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com> wrote:
> On 21/01/2013 15:25 , Ms2ger wrote:
>> Robin and I have done most of the work for the HTML test suite; I'd be
>> more than happy to help out for WebApps as well, and I suspect the same
>> is true for Robin.
>
> I'd certainly be happy to help.

Yay! That was easy. :]

>> For the record, I'd like to note that, for simplicity and ease of
>> collaboration, I'd prefer to share a repository with HTML and other test
>> suites in this area.
>
> I think that that could indeed make sense.

Sound like it could be a useful simplification, I was at least thinking
about proposing a common repo for webapps and webappsec. It should be an
option discussed on public-webapps.

--
Odin Hørthe Omdal (Velmont/odinho) · Core, Opera Software, http://opera.com