Re: Opera's SSE Tests on GitHub [Was: <different topic>]

Thanks for looking through the tests :-)

On Fri, 18 Jan 2013 04:31:58 +0100, Zhao, Tina <tina.zhao@intel.com> wrote:
> About " eventsource-constructor-url-bogus.htm ", it fails on Chrome 23,
> Firefox 18, IE 10 and Opera 12.02. FYI.

Using old Opera version, although it'll fail just as much in 12.12 unless
there was SSE changes I don't know about. Anyway, that browsers fail tests
is not exactly surprising news.

> - James, several things need your support:
> a. Update the test "eventsource-constructor-stringify.htm" because
> assert_not_exists is deprecated.

Anyone can update them. And James moved them to a nicer location, as far
as I know he hasn't really done much work on it before - so really, anyone
can do it ;-)

> b. I don’t know how to set up the http://crosssite.XXX.XXX in your case,
> please update the instructions in README.

Well, it shouldn't use crosssite, it should use the standard w3c crossite
domains. Sorry about that, but we didn't have that internally when I wrote
this test. I can do that update (and the other one).

> c. Upload Opera tests to
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webapps/file/5d9e3b5a2559/ServerSentEvents/tests.

Hmm? Don't we have all that on GitHub now? Shouldn't that one only be a
mirror?

--
Odin Hørthe Omdal (Velmont/odinho) · Core, Opera Software, http://opera.com