RfR: 32 WebSocket API test files from Opera; deadline March 7

This is a call for review for 32 WebSocket API test files from Opera:

* 4 files in
<http://w3c-test.org/webapps/WebSockets/tests/submissions/Opera/binary/>

* 3 files in
<http://w3c-test.org/webapps/WebSockets/tests/submissions/Opera/closing-handshake/>

* 18 files in
<http://w3c-test.org/webapps/WebSockets/tests/submissions/Opera/constructor/>
but NOT test files 13 and 14

* 1 file in
<http://w3c-test.org/webapps/WebSockets/tests/submissions/Opera/keeping-connection-open/>

* 4 files in
<http://w3c-test.org/webapps/WebSockets/tests/submissions/Opera/opening-handshake/>

* 2 files in
<http://w3c-test.org/webapps/WebSockets/tests/submissions/Opera/security/>

If you have any comments, please send them to
public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org by March 7.

If you review any set of the tests and find no issues, please state that
as a reply to this RfR (so we can get a sense of whether or not anyone
reviewed the tests).

In the absence of any comments, these tests will be considered Approved
by the WG.

[FWIW, I just ran the above tests on Chrome ( 25.0.1364.99) and all
passed but: constructor tests 2(8P/2F), 10, 11, 16, 18 and
opening-handshake 5 (although test file 2 has some type of format error).]

-Thanks, AB