RE: [websocket-test] What's the plan for reviewing and approving Opera's WebSocket tests?

On Thu, 14 Feb 2013, Kris Krueger wrote:

> In Dec James/Simon said that they had submitted all of Opera's WebSocket tests though some sill needed to be converted.
> James/Simon have you done any more converting of Opera's WebSocket tests to use testharness.js?

Unfortunately both Simon and I have been assigned to other tasks recently
so we have been unable to make progress on this front. I am really sorry
for that. I still believe that these tests are valuable and we should try
to get them in.

> I think it's quite reasonable to expect to have all the tests approved/review before the next F2F so that the spec can move forward.
> James/Simon said they are 'OK' with someone converting the remaining Opera tests as well.

I think OK is an understatement :) I would be positively delighted if
someone else finished this work. It would certainly be easier to support a
third party by providing any necessary help or pointers than to do all the
work myself.

I don't think there is anything hard about doing this conversion, it will
just take a little time.