Draft Web Sockets Implementation Report

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2013 16:30:52 -0400
To: "public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org" <public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org>
I ran the Web Sockets test suite [TS] on the following browsers and put
the results in [ImplRept]:

* Chrome; Version

* FireFox Nightly;

* IE; v11.0.9431.0 Preview KB2841134

* Opera; 12.16

Review, comments, corrections, etc. are welcome. I am especially
interested in knowing if the Fails, Not Runs, Timeouts are caused by a
bug in a test or an implementation bug, and if the later, it would be
good to add the Bug number to the report. And certainly free to shorten
the comments since they are mostly just a c&p of the test output.

-Thanks, AB

[TS] <http://w3c-test.org/web-platform-tests/master/websockets/>
[ImplRept] <http://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/Interop/WebSockets>