Re: About test repository structure

On 31/07/2013 09:20 , Zhang, Zhiqiang wrote:
> I wonder if all [specification]s need [section], and follow such
> structure?

As others have said, no, if there are only a relatively manageable
number of tests then there's no need to follow this. It makes more sense
for large specifications.

> specifications don't follow such
> structure, like FileAPI (whose tests are in test/submission/
> subdirectory).

Those are specifications that haven't been fully imported from the old
system yet. You may wish to look through pull requests to check to see
if someone has already produced a correction (that may not have been
reviewed yet).