Re: PR Merge rights [Was: Re: [XHR] formdata test failure in Opera test suite

From: Odin Hørthe Omdal <odinho@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 13:59:18 +0200
To: public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org
On Fri, Apr 19, 2013, at 13:35, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> Well, with Hg, everyone in WebApps was automagically given full rights
> to $TOP/webapps/* without having an extra request step.

Okay, I did some requests though, but they might've been for other
things :D

> It would be nice if GH could be similarly configured, but if that is
> problematic, it would be good to document the process. Can you please
> add this extra step to <http://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/Testing>?

I'm not sure how that could be done with GH.  Maybe if there's an API
for it.  But we'd need to know people's github users as well.  So not
something I can answer there.

But!  For those just looking at this (and not reading these emails), I
at least updated the wiki page with some hints and tips.  Also linked to
Rebecca's excellent "How to submit tests on GitHub" howto.

http://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/Submitting_tests#Test_Reviews_and_Approval

--
  Odin Hørthe Omdal
  odinho@opera.com