RE: [XHR] formdata test failure in Opera test suite

Hi,

The PR looks good to me but I do not have a right to merge it.

https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/commit/b4b2f0303562435a19681d4e283eeda4856de5a3

The test facilitator for XHR has been Julian but I am glad to join the activity. What would be the general rule on this? The official test facilitator will be the only reviewer? Or all co-Editors will have the right to merge PRs?

My GH id is jungkees.

Thanks,

Jungkee