Re: Opera's SSE Tests on GitHub [Was: <different topic>]

On 11/21/12 6:41 AM, ext Zhao, Tina wrote:
> Hi James,
>
> Running SSE tests requires server and client test environment, would you please let me know the set up instructions of your SSE test environment?
>
> - Art, most interface, attribute and method have been designed in Opera's SSE tests, I plan to check 33 existing tests if they are still valid against rev.1.229, and look into the parameter's coverage after my test environment is ready.

That's great but re the version of the spec to use, the formal testing
will be against implementations of the Candidate Recommendation and the
Draft CR is
<http://dev.w3.org/html5/eventsource/publish/CR-eventsource-Dec-2012.html>.

-Thanks, Art