testharness.js updated with IndexedDB DOMExceptions

From: Odin Hørthe Omdal <odinho@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 12:13:51 +0200
To: public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org
> Odin said:
>> you're testing exceptions manually instead of using  assert_throws().
>> That is possibly because testharness.js needs to be updated to take the
>> new values

Kris answered:
> James can you update testharness.js with the new exceptions?  Alex could
> do it as well if that helps.
> -Thx

So, I pushed the reviewed changes to the resources repo on W3 yesterday.
It handles old legacy codes, but also new ones. Even when you write
assert_throws('NETWORK_ERR' - the browser can throw NetworkError or
NETWORK_ERR (it only checks the code in that case). The same if you write
assert_throws('NetworkError' - it can throw NetworkError or the numeric
code for NETWORK_ERR and it'll pass.

It would be great to remove that backwards-compat allowance when browsers
have implemented the DOM4 style DOMExceptions though. (So that it always
asserts  e.name === "NetworkError"  no matter what).

--
Odin Hørthe Omdal (Velmont/odinho) · Core, Opera Software, http://opera.com