Please Don't Tread on Me ;-)! [Was: CfC: test suite for Web Storage CR; deadline April 4]

Hi All - it's great to see activity to create new tests to complete this
test suite!

OTOH, to help reduce duplicated testing efforts, it may be a good idea
if people would send a short "heads-up" type email to the testsuite list
if they are working on new tests, especially if the tests are for a test
suite for which the test creator is not the designated Test Facilitator.

Ms2ger, Jong Heun - perhaps you two should synchronize on who is going
to create tests for what ...

(I suppose one could argue there is no such thing as too many tests so
every test is useful. However, there can be an opportunity cost for
creating more than one test for a specific feature.)

-Thanks, Art