Re: [workers] Seeking status and plan for test suite

On Sat, 23 Jun 2012 15:33:33 +0200, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
wrote:

> Hi Simon, All - what is the status and next step(s) for the Workers test
> suite <http://w3c-test.org/webapps/Workers/tests/>?

As we said when we submitted it, it needs to be rewritten to use
testharness.js. Ms2ger has said he could help with this.

http://krijnhoetmer.nl/irc-logs/whatwg/20120529#l-356
http://krijnhoetmer.nl/irc-logs/whatwg/20120529#l-417

> Do you consider it sufficient to test CR conformance? If not, what needs
> to be done?

I don't know what's necessary to test CR conformance. I would say it has
pretty good coverage, although interaction with application cache is not
well tested. Some things may be out of date or wrong -- for instance I
just found that
http://w3c-test.org/webapps/Workers/tests/submissions/Opera/semantics/interface-objects/001.html
should remove "Database" and add a few others -- so would benefit from
review (maybe after being rewritten).

HTH
--
Simon Pieters