Re: Path for testharness resources [Was: Re: Seeking status of Infraware's Web Storage test submission]

On 2/20/12 8:59 PM, ext 유성옥 wrote:
> Hi AB.
> The test is to check QuotaExceededError.(http://www.w3.org/TR/webstorage/#dom-storage-setitem)
> It looks like "no responds" with Chrome. However it will be pass after waiting.
> It is for exception handling when errors occur. So it is slow a little.
> It can be an obstacle for automatic test.
> If  you think the test is not important, how about excluding the test from the test suite? Please let me know your opinion.

Later today I will start a Request for Review
<http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/Approval> for these tests including
the QuotaExceededError test so others can review and submit comments.

> I'd like you to designate Jong-Heun Lee(Infraware) as the Test Facilitator.

OK (and added to PubStatus
<http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/PubStatus#API_Specifications>).

Jong-Heun please subscribe to WebApps' testsuite mail list
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps-testsuite/>.

-Art