From: Ms2ger [mailto:ms2ger@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 9:31 PM
To: 이종흔
Cc: public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org
Subject: Re: CfC: test suite for Web Storage CR; deadline April 4

On 04/04/2012 04:53 AM, 이종흔 wrote:
> Hi, Ms2ger.
> I have a question about your comment regarding the test case.
>
> In the test of the security requirements,
>  1) Is it enough if it checks SECURITY_ERR?
>  2) Or, Should the error be called when it calls clear()?
>
> If 2) is right, I'll fix the test content for it.
> If 1) is Ok, I'll just remove the line with clear().

Sorry for the delay. It should check something like

test(function() {
   var iframeWindow = document.getElementById('frame').contentWindow;
   iframeWindow.document.domain = "hello.world";
   assert_throws("SECURITY_ERR", function() {
     iframeWindow.localStorage.clear();
   });
});

to make sure it only passes if the clear() calls throws, and fails if the document.domain setter throws.

HTH
Ms2ger