RE: CfC: test suite for Web Storage CR; deadline April 4

From: 이종흔 <jhlee@infraware.co.kr>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 11:53:15 +0900
To: "Ms2ger" <ms2ger@gmail.com>
Cc: <public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org>
Hi, Ms2ger.
I have a question about your comment regarding the test case.

In the test of the security requirements,
	1) Is it enough if it checks SECURITY_ERR?
	2) Or, Should the error be called when it calls clear()?

If 2) is right, I'll fix the test content for it.
If 1) is Ok, I'll just remove the line with clear().

Thanks,