Re: [DOM3Events] keyCode and charCode data requested

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 14:40:03 +0200, Andrew Emmons
<andrew.emmons@quickoffice.com> wrote:

> Regarding keyCode and charCode, we would like to request data for these
> commonly used event attributes across various implementations and
> platforms.

Just a thought: for Windows systems I believe it might be fairly trivial
to extract all this information from the DLLs that contain the keyboard
layouts Windows ships with. That would give you much better coverage of
the various Windows layouts than ad-hoc testing by list members.

I don't know exactly how to extract such tables but maybe our Microsoft
friend Travis could help us find someone who does? :)

--
Hallvord R. M. Steen
Core QA JavaScript tester, Opera Software