Re: [selectors-api] Selectors API comments: section 2

Jonas Sicking wrote:
> Anne van Kesteren wrote:
>> On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 19:36:21 +0100, Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>
>> wrote:
> The text above only says that the API impl has to support the same set
> as the CSS impl. It doesn't say that the CSS impl has to support the
> same set as the API impl. I.e. I see nothing that prohibits the API impl
> from supporting additional selectors.

I have clarified the text to remove any possible ambiguity related to
this issue.  The spec now states:

   "If the user agent also supports some level of CSS, the implementation
    must support the same set of selectors in both these APIs and CSS."

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/