Re: [selectors-api]

Steven Pemberton wrote:
> Out only comment is regarding "1.3. Security Considerations". We are not
> convinced of the value of some of this text. For instance we are not
> sure how a UA could remain stable in the context of a NSResolver
> hanging, or indeed, what "remaining stable" means in this context.

This has been rephrased as:

   "Implementations should ensure they do not crash or behave erratically
    when facing when facing a hostile NSResolver object."

Please see the latest version of the spec in CVS to review the changes.
http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/selectors-api/

Please let me know if you are not satisfied with this response.

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/